Tuesday, March 3, 2015

This video series nominated for a Rondo Award!



Greeting fellow Price fans, the 13th annual Rondo Awards have been announced and I'm proud to say this video series has been nominated! The Rondo Awards are an annual fan-voted award for horror excellence.

The Fantastic Films of Vincent Price was nominated in the following category:

23. BEST MULTIMEDIA (PODCAST OR STREAMING) OF 2014-- FANTASTIC FILMS OF VINCENT PRICE A film-by-film video review of Vincent's output by Dr. Gangrene


To vote simply email your selections to taraco@aol.com

To check out the full ballot go to www.rondoaward.com
 
I was also nominated in several other categories, so I'd like to give a big thank you to the Rondos for aknowledging all my hard work over the past year.
 
Thank you, I very much appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment